The International Translators’ Residence Program at Mishkenot Sha’ananim
Tuesday, 15.12.20, 8:30 PM, Facebook, Free of charge
At the center of the program this year is Zeruya Shalev’s forthcoming book, Fate. Shalev, psychiatrist and brain researcher Prof. Yoram Yovell, and translator Anne Birkenhauer-Molad will join journalist Roni Kuban for a conversation on the processes of writing and translation, the role of the unconscious in creative work, and the impact of the recent changes that have taken place in the world.
With the support of The Beracha Foundation
* No registration required | Free viewing | The program is subject to change.
* For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* The event will be broadcast on Mishkenot Sha’ananim’s Facebook page. A link to the event will be posted at around 8:30 PM. Please wait a few minutes, and if the link does not appear, refresh the page.
* No private Facebook account is required to view the event.
* After the event, the recording will be uploaded to Mishkenot’s YouTube channel and will be available for free viewing.